Jun 28, 2020

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.


Things are going pretty good at my new job. I'm picking up on a lot of information fairly quick, I feel like and my managers agree. I feel like I am going to do pretty good here! Other than work, not much has been happening and that's pretty much the norm for COVID-19 2020. 

This seems like it was a decent week for book getting too! Check out what I hauled in this week:


The Werewolf Dates the Deputy by Kristen Painter--I still have 3 other books to read in this series, but I decided to add this one to my kindle anyway! Love this series!
Wolf's Curse by Kelley Armstrong--been meaning to buy this one for awhile, but kept forgetting. Now I can at least binge the Kate and Logan story!
Seasons of the Storm by Elle Cosimano--SIGNED! Since I preordered this months ago with Amazon and the price never went down from FULL price, I canceled that order and then ordered a signed copy from One More Page bookstore! Totally worth it!

I also got exclusive swag! Character cards of the four seasons!


Then I got my preorder stickers for Aurora Burning:



THANK YOU Penguin TEEN!
 
 
 
 
And then I saved the best for last...
 
It is a HAND-PAINTED Caraval!!!

My friend Nikole posted a copy of this awhile back and of course I bombarded her with questions and discovered that the amazing talented H.T. King at KingdomBookDesigns decorated it for her, so  I quickly placed an order for one and it arrived this week and I was beyond excited for this!! Look at how gorgeous the details are! Omg, I was having happy tears as I looked it over! Can't wait to add this to my shelves! I'll have to tuck my Goldsboro Caraval into line so this one can stand out! 

I am already narrowing down where I'll be ordering my next custom bookcase and even though that's all I did, I'm excited because THIS will be my Caraval case as my current one is sadly not holding up. Likely literally. Two shelves have crashed on me and luckily no decorative pieces were damaged, but I don't want to risk that as I add more copies...hence the need to shop around! The current Caraval case might be turned into a JLA case, as I've a lot of editions of her books and I don't think any of them are super tall, so shelf height hopefully won't be an issue!


And that was it for me this week! Not too shabby if I do say so myself! What did you all get?









 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!