Jun 30, 2020

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker


Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.




"Light was already growing, piercing through the spaces between my fingers and growing in front of me. I sucked in a breath and stepped forward into the light as the familiar feeling of weightlessness claimed me." p 65














TITLE: Heart of Stone
AUTHOR: Kelly Keaton
PUBLISHER: Self
GENRE: YA Paranormal

RELEASE DATE: February 14, 2015





Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.


This week's topic is: Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases for the Second Half of 2020


*starting in latest release date order


10. A SKY BEYOND THE STORM by Sabaa Tahir--oohhh the storm is COMING! It's FINALLY coming!!! SQUEE! 12/1
9. HOW THE KING OF ELFHAME LEARNED TO HATE STORIES by Holly Black--suuuper excited!! Standard copy has been ordered...waiting/hoping B&N puts theirs on sale at some point! 11/24
8. CARAVAL COLLECTOR'S EDITION by Stephanie Garber--I mean if this surprises anyone by now...WELCOME, WELCOME TO MY BLOG! Lol! 10/27


7. KINGDOM OF THE WICKED by Kerri Maniscalco--made myself finish SJTR series so I can read this one asap because OMG! 10/27
6. THE BRIGHTEST NIGHT by Jennifer L. Armentrout--absolutely devastated by this cover change. It's just ugh. And to do it on the LAST book in the series? So upsetting. Still excited for it though! 10/20
5. CRUSH by Tracy Wolff--YAAAAASSSSSS!!! MY PRECIOUSSSSSSSSS!!! MY VAAAAAAAMMMMMPIRESSSSS!! 9/29



4. THE WOODS ARE ALWAYS WATCHING by Stephanie Perkins--thrilled that Stephanie is writing another thriller! I loooooved TSIYH! This is a companion novel, so I'm guessing same world? Didn't sound like returning characters...but I guess we'll wait and see what happens!! 9/22
3. BLOOD & HONEY by Shelby Mahurin--oooomg! I finally read the first book this year and LOOOOVED it!! SUUUPER excited that this one comes out this year! 9/1
2. REIGN by Cora Carmack--pretty sure this one still releases this year. I feel like the buzz has been so quiet over it and it worries me a little! Lol. Can't wait to see how this one ends! 8/25




1. THE DAMNED by Renee Ahdieh--I mean duh! More vampires!! I loved the first book! I think people gave it a bad rap last year. I mean I get it in some sense, but I've read a lot of vampire books in my time and I found that one to be quite fun! 7/7--lucky in VAMPIRES!!! LOL!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!