Jul 24, 2020

Book Blogger Hop

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
This week's question is: What are the top books on your TBR pile? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer)
 
 
 
MY ANSWER: Ohhhh, that's a loaded question! Lol! I'm writing this post in super advance, so who knows what I've added since now that make it a "top" book! But I've been trying to finish up some series that I've left sitting for too long, such as:
 
 
These are at the top of my to read list so to speak...plus two other sequels that coincide with two listed up here! And there are still other series that I'm behind on too...but these were ones that I considered complete and that I ought to finish one of these days! Lol.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!