Jul 31, 2020

Challenges Monthly Wrap-up: July

CHALLENGE 1: 2020 New Release Challenge

House of Earth and Blood by Sarah J. Maas (3/3/20)
The Damned by Renee Ahdieh (7/7/20)
The Ghost Tree by Christina Henry (9/8/20)--Review to come at a later date
You Were Never Here by Kathleen Peacock (10/20/20)--Review to come at a later date
This is Not a Ghost Story by Andrea Portes (11/17/20)--Review to come at a later date


I'm at 23/25 new releases read! This one shouldn't be a problem to complete at all!




CHALLENGE 2: Print ONLY 2020 Reading Challenge

Heart of Stone by Kelly Keaton
House of Blood and Earth by Sarah J. Maas
The Damned by Renee Ahdieh
 
 
29/45...I'm having serious doubts about my completing this challenge. 5 months to go, still possible though.
 
 
 
CHALLENGE 3: 2020 Discussion Challenge
 


20/25, I'm getting there. Apparently I'm not feeling as chatty this year. It's been a heck of year so far too!
 
 
 
 
CHALLENGE 4: Beat the Backlist 2020 Reading Challenge
 
Heart of Stone by Kelly Keaton (2/14/15)
 
 
And that makes 20/20! I still plan to read some other backlist titles in the coming months, so I'll officially surpass my goal...eventually. 
 
 
 
 
CHALLENGE 5: 2020 Series Enders Reading Challenge
 
Heart of Stone by Kelly Keaton (Gods & Monsters)


I'm at 14/15 of my new goal! I've got a few more series enders lined up in my queue so I'll be passing this goal up in no time!
 
 
 
My challenges are pretty much on track, though I worry about my "real" book challenge, but there's still time left, but I think this might be the first time I fail at one of my challenges in all my blogging years. But the upside is I failed because I got a new job! :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!