Jul 1, 2020

Challenges Monthly Wrap-up: June

CHALLENGE 1: 2020 New Release Challenge

American Demon by Kim Harrison (6/16/20)
The Nemesis by S.J. Kincaid (8/25/20)--Review to come at a later date
They Wish They Were Us by Jessica Goodman  (8/4/20)--Review to come at the end of the month! 
Rage and Ruin by Jennifer L. Armentrout (6/9/20)


 I'm at 18/25...not bad, but with the new job I'm worried. 



CHALLENGE 2: Print ONLY 2020 Reading Challenge

Low Midnight by Carrie Vaughn
Kitty Saves the World by Carrie Vaughn
Rage and Ruin by Jennifer L. Armentrout 


26/45...yeah this might be the first challenge I fail in all my years of challenges




CHALLENGE 3: 2020 Discussion Challenge

 
 
17/25...I better start thinking of things to talk about soon!
 
 
 
CHALLENGE 4: Beat the Backlist 2020 Reading Challenge
 
Low Midnight by Carrie Vaughn (12/30/14)
Kitty Saves the World by Carrie Vaughn (8/4/15)


19/20! And as I write this post I'm finishing up another backlist title, so we can consider this one DONE!



CHALLENGE 5: 2020 Series Enders Reading Challenge

Kitty Saves the World by Carrie Vaughn (Kitty Norville)
 
 
13/15 and my current read is also a series ender...so I'm at 14/15 practically! 
 
 
 
 
Overall not too bad. The only one I am really concerned about is my print book challenge. I think I overestimated how much I could read...didn't account for getting a new job! So a good reason to fail at that challenge I suppose!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!