Jul 3, 2020

Mystery Blogger Award

I saw this post weeks ago on A Court of Coffee and Books and honestly, it looked so fun and cute that I decided to join in even though I wasn't tagged. Nor do I tend to tag people other than anyone who wants to do this post too! That's how I like doing tags these days! Lol. This award was created by Okoto Enigma's Blog. Here's what it's all about:

The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.


Here are the rules:

  • Put the award logo/image on your blog.
  • List the rules.
  • Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
  • Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
  • Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
  • Answer the questions provided by whoever nominated you.
  • Nominate 10 – 20 people.
  • Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
  • Ask your nominees any 5 questions.
  • Share a link to your best post(s).


THREE THINGS ABOUT ME:

1. I have 1921 books in my collection, 1963 if you count a handful of keeper ARCs!
1a. 65 of those are apart of my Caraval collection with hopefully number 66 in transit! LOL!
2. About 90% of the TV shows I watch are cartoons
3. I vastly prefer real books to ebooks and find that my reading is greatly slower when I read an ebook. Why I have yet to figure out! LOL!



1. Which book do you think is the most overrated?

Please don't hate me, but Throne of Glass.


2. Who’s your favorite book character that you would like to have drinks with?

Oh there are so many. I might go with Tella from the Caraval series because I just love that girl!


3. What’s a book you didn’t like that everyone else loved OR a book that you loved and everyone else hated?

Well, I don't think everyone hated The Beautiful, but most of the reviews I just glimpsed had people very upset with it. I loved it! I'm a vampire reader, so I've read various types of vampire books and had no problem with this like so many others seemed to have. 


4. What was the last book that enticed you by the cover alone?

That one was tough. So many were mostly related to me loving the author then finding their next book and being like WHOA! I guess the most recent was Jennifer Strange by Cat Scully. It just popped up in an Amazon search for something...can't remember what I was looking for and Amazon thought this was it...though it totally wasn't!



5. What are your favorite reads of 2020 so far?


Tried to keep this to a single digit number instead of ordering them 1-42, lol! Crave = the return of freaking vampires!!! Fractures was my most anticipated sequel for the year and was amazing! Wicked Bite because IAN!!! The Shadows Between Us was a fresh standalone fantasy that I ate up!


I tag anyone and everyone who wants to join in!


MY QUESTIONS FOR YOU:


1. What was the book that made you a READER?
2. Which author do you own/read the most books by? How many books?
3. Who's an author you would love to meet?
4. What was the first review you ever wrote?
5. What is your favorite book cover of 2020?





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!