Jul 5, 2020

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.


This week wasn't too bad! I had a FOUR day weekend since it was a holiday! My new company apparently does the day before the Fourth of July as well and since that is observed on Friday, it resulted in 4 days off! For the first two I sat at home and started reading SJM's latest tome and got halfway through before Saturday, but then the weekend itself is busy times with errands and whatnot, so I didn't read as much afterwards. We'll see if today if I read more or take pictures for bookstagram...honestly, leaning towards reading! Lol. Bookstagram might be put on hold for a bit as next weekend is my nephew's first birthday party, so busy times!


Here's what I got this week:


The Last Curtain Call by Juliet Blackwell--still pretty behind in this series, but as I'm finding out, MMPB series are best to buy asap instead of waiting as there might not be a second print run!


Then in May I had won the April Discussion Challenge Contest and picked a book that would make me laugh. I took this in another direction though and chose this book because the subject matter makes me smile and smiling is close to laughing! Lol!


Dreaming Darkly by Caitlin Kittredge--it's supposed to be a vampire book from what I heard and you all know how much I love my vampires!!



Then in a trade through the hashtag I got the May Fairy Loot Tarot cards because I decided to skip that month for some reason or another.


THANK YOU Yara!!
 
 
And then...I bought another t-shirt. I couldn't help it! It was bookish! And it was #1 in its derby with Shirt.Woot! and you all know how much I love their shirts!
 
 
 It says Reading is My Sport--because HOW TRUE?! And then there's a stack of books with a little mouse sitting on top reading a book!
 
 
 
And then I won the 2020 Series Enders Reading Challenge for May! I got an Amazon gift card which will perfectly to bringing one of those FULL PRICED new releases down to manageable levels!
 


THANK YOU Holly @ Words Fuled With Love!
 
 
 
And that was it for me this week! Next week is a big release week day for me, but sadly I only have half of my orders made because you know, high prices and no sales and all that jazz. Hoping that changes in the near future! What did you all get this week?
 
 
 
 
 
 



 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!