Jul 19, 2020

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.


This week just felt extra long for some reason. It was mostly uneventful as most weeks have been lately. The job is still going good...but other than that this was an uneventful week.


Here's what I bought:


The Queen by Jennifer L. Armentrout
A Thief Among the Trees by Sabaa Tahir, Nicole Andelfinger & Ill. by Sonia Liao
The Unleashed by Danielle Vega--this was what I got free with my Reader Rewards with Penguin!
LIFE: Jaws by The Editors of Life--I'm going to lose my mind in 5 years if there's something even more incredible for the 50th Anniversary! Lol! 



For review from the publisher I received:

Tales from the Hinterland by Melissa Albert--this one I am excited to get to! I always thought this should've came first in order to get to know these "other" characters we meet in The Hazel Wood, I felt like my understanding of the book would've gone better had I read these fairy tales first.


THANK YOU Flatiron Books!




And that was it for me this week! What did you all get?











No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!