Aug 28, 2020

Book Blogger Hop

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
This week's question is: Have you ever read a book that was suggested by another blogger? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer
 
 
 
 
MY ANSWER: Yes. Though which blogger is harder to say. I remember picking up Dead Girls are Easy by Terri Garey because of a review I read at a blog, who may or may not still be around. I was able to buy the series at the multiple closing sales at Borders...excuse me while I sob! 
 
I still need to read this one too!
 
 
First Grave on the Right by Darynda Jones is another one I picked up because bloggers said how it was so good!


I feel pretty sure that Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick was another one that I read a few good reviews on and decided to pick it up myself.


There are more, lots more I'm sure, but my brain isn't able to think of more. Other books I know I was reading the author pre-blogging, some books were acquired at the now deceased Romantic Times Booklovers Convention that led to me finding favorites and sticking with them.

Oh, Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo was one I decided to give a try after seeing all the rave reviews of it by other bloggers!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!