Aug 16, 2020

Stacking the Shelves--MORE Caraval Additions!

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.


Well, this was a weird week. Agonizing slow too as far as work goes. When I started everyday was pretty busy, now we're at this weird lull, which they've said it's kind of weird to be this slow. But it was also weird because I didn't really buy any books. I mean I did, but then B&N said even with my Membership shipping the books I ordered can take an extra week to arrive, so yeah, that was fun news.

Other than waiting on books I finally broke down and bought without a coupon or Member's discount, I didn't buy any myself. But I did get some for review which honestly made my day!


The Afterlife of the Party by Marlene Perez (ARC)--this was sort an impulse decision! I thought why not?! Let's see a newer take on vampires and see how it goes!
Kingdom of the Wicked by Kerri Maniscalco (ARC)--the biggest surprise of my week! Definitely my next read too, so my reading queue is askew again! 



And then finally my package that shipped back at the end of June and never once updated finally arrived!! I randomly checked its tracking every once in awhile even though there was never an update and suddenly I saw it say it was delivered the previous day and had a panic attack because there was no package at my door! I called the post office because this was CARAVAL related people! It looked like it might have been delivered to a neighbor by mistake because it ended up in my mailbox that day! So whew!



It was the Moonlight Crate Caraval covers!!! I was SUPER happy to have ordered these and you can imagine my utter devastation when it went awry! I took both front and back pictures, but really only Caraval seems to have something noteworthy on the back, aka Julian! Sigh...I love these!

And THIS is what I needed my Caraval UK hardcover for and that ended up being the beloved Tesco edition! Perfect that a special edition gets a special edition cover!!


AND...it came with a PIN!!!


I think it's really pretty! Though of course, as we all know, the True Ending is coming soon!!!! 

EEEEEEKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!

There's going to be a super sonic sound burst when an official title and release date are announced and it's gonna be me!!!!






And because I was in a giddy mood, I decided to share here my now completely filled Caraval pin hoop! The hoop is now full with specially made pins for Caraval that I acquired from book boxes and various Etsy shops and I LOOOOOVE it!!


I mean yes, in theory I can fit another small one or two, possibly, but I've had to rearrange these a few times already, I'd hate to have to do so again because the pin holes are so noticeable! Lol. But I positively love this!!





That was it for me this week! Not too much added to the TBR besides review books I was excited for! What all did you get?









 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!