Aug 9, 2020

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.


This was a rough week. Work wasn't super busy, but with people out on vacations it did make for an interesting work environment. Still in that mode where I am dying to do something but can't. Because you know, COVID. Sigh.


This week was pretty quiet for books too. Though I didn't come out empty-handed and these are all just pretty copies so I've read them already!



My Fairy Loot editions of The Cruel Prince and The Wicked King arrived! They are so pretty! These stamped edges are super cool!

The Cruel Prince by Holly Black--Fairy Loot edition
The Wicked King by Holly Black--Fairy Loot edition


Bookstagram pictures to come sometime in the coming weeks! Company is over this weekend, so next weekend I hope to take a new set!
 
 
The Damned by Renee Ahdieh--Fairy Loot edition, SIGNED!
 
I guess I forgot this one was going to be SIGNED and not just a signed book plate included! So that was a happy surprise! And look at those stained edges!!!
 
 
 
Then some preorder goodies that I got this week were:
 
A Wicked Magic bookmark
STICKERS!
a SIGNED bookplate!


THANK YOU Sasha!
 
 
And if you saw my spur of the moment instagram post last night I also bought new props!
 
It's an Easter table top decor piece that I thought would look super cute for Spring pictures! I got it for under $7!

Then the little bag are cherry quartz hearts! Though those would be good for a lot of different things!
 
 
That was it for me this week! What did you all get?
 
 
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!