Sep 30, 2020

Challenges Monthly Wrap-up: September

 CHALLENGE 1: 2020 New Release Challenge

White Fox by Sara Faring (9/22/20)
A Wicked Magic
by Sasha Laurens (7/28/20)
Harrow Lake by Kat Ellis (8/25/20)
Eventide by Sarah Goodman (10/6/20)

 

I already completed this challenge, so I'm feeling pretty good about the extra numbers!


CHALLENGE 2: Print ONLY Reading Challenge

A Wicked Magic by Sasha Laurens
Harrow Lake by Kat Ellis
Diary of a Haunting by M. Verano
Teeth in the Mist by Dawn Kurtagich
Possession by M. Verano
Book of Shadows by M. Verano
The Merciless II by Danielle Vega

 

I'm up to 39 at this point! I'm feeling a little better about getting this one completed by the end of the year! Just 5 more really since I'm reading one now!


CHALLENGE 3: 2020 Discussion Challenge


So yeah, I sucked this month at discussions. The new Blogger interface is totally to blame! It's making writing posts such a struggle. I'm struggling with this one now and there's a good chance there's no formatting here because it kept p***ing me off. On the plus side, I did complete my goal this month!



CHALLENGE 4: Beat the Backlist 2020 Reading Challenge

Diary of a Haunting by M. Verano (8/25/15)
Teeth in the Mist by Dawn Kurtagic (6/11/19)
Possession by M. Verano (8/30/16)
Book of Shadows by M. Verano (9/19/17)
The Merciless II by Danielle Vega (7/5/16)

 

All bonus titles from here!


CHALLENGE 5: 2020 Series Enders Reading Challenge

Book of Shadows by M. Verano (Diary of a Haunting)


More bonus titles!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!