Sep 22, 2020

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker



Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.

 

"My pulse pounded harder, faster, so loud in my ears I could hear nothing except a primal part of my brain shouting a warning. Behind you. Behind you. Look behind you! I whirled around, eyes wide as I searched for my pursuer." Kindle loc. 16%*


 

*Quote comes from the eARC therefore it and its location are not final. 

 

 

 

 

TITLE: Eventide
AUTHOR: Sarah Goodman

PUBLISHER: Tor Teen
GENRE: YA Horror
RELEASE DATE: October 6, 2020

 

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

 

This week's topic is: Top Ten Books On My Fall 2020 TBR

 

*in no particular order

 

10. Eventide by Sarah Goodman--I mean obviously! Lol!
9. HORRID by Katrina Leno--now if only a B&N near me would HAVE IT IN STORE!
8. POSSESSION by M. Verano--super excited to read the rest of this series!



7. THE LONELY DEAD by April Henry--kind of choosing random spooky titles that I may or may not actually get to!
6. WATCHER IN THE WOODS by Kelley Armstrong--I've got to get caught up in this series!
5. WINTERWOOD by Shea Ernshaw--loved her first book!
 
 
 
 
4. TALES FROM THE HINTERLAND by Melissa Albert--another review book I want to read!
3. HOCUS POCUS & THE ALL NEW SEQUEL by A.W. Jantha--keep meaning to read this around Halloween, not sure if this will be the year or not!
2. THE MERCILESS II by Danielle Vega--so need to finish this series!
 
 
 
1. CRUSH by Tracy Wolff--and of course my #1!
 



 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!