Oct 31, 2020

Challenges Monthly Wrap-up: October

CHALLENGE 1: 2020 New Release Challenge

The Bright and Breaking Sea by Chloe Neill (ARC)--Review to come next month!
Defending the Galaxy by Maria V. Snyder (ARC)--Review to come next month!
Grave War by Kalayna Price (ARC)--Review to come next month!


I now surpassed my goal by 10!!



CHALLENGE 2: Print ONLY 2020 Reading Challenge

The Merciless III by Danielle Vega
The Merciless IV by Danielle Vega
Hellworld by Tom Leveen
The Ravenous by Amy Lukavics


Still not done with this one yet, but I'm at 43/45...just two more to go! It's becoming more challenging since I've got a slew of review books on my kindle that need reading! Eek!



CHALLENGE 3: 2020 Discussion Challenge

Fall Time, Cozy Time Book Tag
Halloween
The Love Island Book Tag

 

This challenge is completed and I have no plans of upping my goal...too uncertain what will come up that will be discussion worthy. Lol.




CHALLENGE 4: Beat the Backlist 2020 Reading Challenge

The Merciless III by Danielle Vega (7/11/17)
The Merciless IV by Danielle Vega (6/12/18)
Hellworld by Tom Leveen (3/21/17)
The Ravenous by Amy Lukavics (9/26/17)


Still running strong on this one too! Another one I surpassed but wasn't giving myself another goal just because and mostly because I am swamped with review books I need to read!



CHALLENGE 5: 2020 Series Enders Reading Challenge


The Merciless IV by Danielle Vega (The Merciless)
Grave War by Kalayna Price (Alex Craft)--Review will come in November!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!