Oct 27, 2020

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

 

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker


Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.

"I'm in the dark now, Rose, Mona thought from the shadows. I'm in here and I'm waiting for you, come join me, won't you?" p 30

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TITLE: The Ravenous
AUTHOR: Amy Lukavics

PUBLISHER: Harlequin Teen
GENRE: YA Horror
RELEASE DATE: September 26, 2017



Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

 

This week's topic is: Halloween Freebie: Top Ten Favorite Creeptastic Covers!

 

*in no particular order

 

10. SEVEN CROWS by Kate Kessler--I still need to read this one, but it creeps me out with how desolate it looks and what the person out there is doing!
9. EVENTIDE by Sarah Goodman--though this one ended up being slightly disappointing, the cover is still pretty spooky!
8. TEETH IN THE MIST by Dawn Kurtagich--this cover is so trippy, it's spooky!


7. THE APPEARANCE OF ANNIE VAN SINDEREN by Katherine Howe--another one I still need to read, but the hand as a doorknob freaks me out a bit. I mean...it is a doorknob, right?
6. RULES FOR VANISHING by Kate Alice Marshall--this one is kinda creepy even in its simplicity, I mean especially after reading it!
5. THE HOUSE by Christina Lauren--another one I STILL need to read! I mean, it's only creepy with that title giving you ideas as you stare a window...from INSIDE!



4. SERVANTS OF THE STORM by Delilah S. Dawson--the original hardcover. I mean the girl has blood on half her body, and she's tilted at an angle. If that doesn't scream creepy, I don't know what will!
3. THE RAVENOUS by Amy Lukavics--ironically, ANOTHER one I need to read still! But man...this cover gives me the creeps!
2. HORRID by Katrina Leno--I'm very finicky with my eyes, I hate people getting near them, I hate getting near them with anything...if I need eye-drops...oh I don't even want to go there! So flowers growing out of her eyes seriously freaks me out!



1. DIARY OF A HAUNTING by M. Verano--I remember seeing this cover in the stores and being seriously creeped out by it! But I totally bought it anyway! And it was a pretty freaky book! 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!