Nov 30, 2020

Challenges Monthly Wrap-up: November

CHALLENGE 1: 2020 New Release Challenge

Crush by Tracy Wolff (9/29/20)


36/25 this challenge is in bonus rounds!



CHALLENGE 2: Print ONLY 2020 Reading Challenge

The Devil You Know by Trish Doller
Crush by Tracy Wolff


Finally completed this one! 45 real books read! Even though the blog host has disappeared from the blogosphere I still wanted to meet my goal!



CHALLENGE 3: 2020 Discussion Challenge

Series Spotlight: The Weather Wardens
Pancakes or Waffles?
Supernatural Finale


So since New Blogger has basically made a sucky platform to write blog posts I've found it difficult to do a lot of blogging like I used to. So my discussion ideas have been few and far between this year. Past years I made it past the top tier...there's still potential for that if I push myself, I've 11 posts to go for that! So we'll see. It'll be a happy accident if that happens!



CHALLENGE 4: Beat the Back List 2020 Reading Challenge


The Devil You Know by Trish Doller (6/2/15)


32/20 not bad, not bad at all! I had hoped to read more TBR books this year, but that didn't go over as well as hoped. But in the long run my TBR and New Release books are fairly close in numbers!




CHALLENGE 5: 2020 Series Enders Reading Challenge


Defending the Galaxy by Maria V. Snyder (Sentinels of the Galaxy)


I'm super proud of this challenge! I initially aimed low at the beginning of the year, but then I ended up kicking butt and raised my challenge number throughout the year! I've now surpassed the top tier! 22/15+










No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!