Nov 1, 2020

Stacking the Shelves

 

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.

 

I can't really remember this week. It was one of those weeks that was just agonizing while waiting for the weekend. Then naturally, the weekend just flew by! Halloween was uneventful as expected. A few Trick-or-Treaters were out, but not as many as we've had in the past. Last year we had a freeze, this year we had a pandemic. So more candy for us I guess!

This was quite a week of books too! Sadly, one of my packages is being held hostage at the post office. Not sure why they felt the need to hold it for two days longer than necessary, but hopefully it will come tomorrow.

 

Here's what I bought:

Fractures by Alice Reeds--Keeper copy!
Finding Faeries by Alexandra Rowland--saw this one pop up somewhere in the bookiverse and it looked liked fun!


Then, naturally, I added this beauty to my collection:


Caraval: Collector's Edition by Stephanie Garber--SIGNED!!

 

Then I ordered a few book boxes and they all came in pretty quickly this week! Full pictures to come later on Instagram--no spoilers present here:

Blood & Honey by Shelby Mahurin--The Fairy Loot box, after a very long wait, I finally have it!


Kingdom of the Wicked by Kerri Maniscalco--Bitty Beacon Special Edition Box version 


Kingdom of the Wicked by Kerri Maniscalco--The Bookish Box version


The Bridge Kingdom by Danielle L. Jensen--Bae Crate edition, after a massive delay due to shipping to the Bae Crate team, the books finally arrived to me!
The Traitor Queen by Danielle L. Jensen--Bae Crate edition

 

For review I received: 


Wicked All Night by Jeaniene Frost (ARC)


THANK YOU Avon!


Then I won a gift card & received another one from my credit card company:

 

I received one for winning the September Wrap-up of the 2020 Series Enders Reading Challenge!

 

THANK YOU Holly @ Words Fueled with Love!


 And after a few months of spending too much I earned myself another B&N gift card! So yay!




Then other things bookish and Disney that I acquired this week:


Legend and Julian Fae Crate Polaroid--an eBay find!


 The Black Widow Disney Store Key!
Mickey Mouse Gingerbread Pin!


A new pin hoop for my Halloween pins from Fandom Sleeves!



And that was it for me this week! What all did you get?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!