Nov 10, 2020

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

 

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker


Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.

 

"I managed to find three salvaged books on seafaring legends. I've been poring over them for hours, reading stories of sailors who've watched friends be dragged into the sea by mermaids, only to claim they saw that friend's face again years later, ghostly beneath the surface of the water. Myths of a giant serpent that's said to live in the Valukan volcanoes, and stories of water horses who carry people into the depths to steal their bodies for one full year before that body deteriorates and they're forced to find another vessel or crawl back into the sea." Kindle loc. 15%*


 

*Quote comes from the eARC, therefore it and its location are not final.

 

 

TITLE: All the Tides of Fate
AUTHOR: Adalyn Grace

PUBLISHER: Imprint
GENRE: YA Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: February 2, 2021



Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

 

This week's topic is: Top Ten Book Titles that Would Make Great Song Titles (submitted by Deanna @ A Novel Glimpse)

 

*in no particular order
**ironically, other than 10 & 9...all of these are from my TBR pile!

 

 
10. STORM AND FURY by Jennifer L. Armentrout--I don't know...it sounds kind of edgy and I like it!
9. THE SHADOWS BETWEEN US by Tricia Levenseller--I hear this as an edgy ballad like by Evanescence or Lacuna Coil!
8. EVIL THING by Serena Valentino--okay, I admit, this is me partially thinking of Cruelllllla deVillllllll!


 

  
7. SEASONS OF THE STORM by Elle Cosimano--I hear this being something like Lacuna Coil again! Lol!
6. STARBREAKER by Amanda Bouchet--okay, cheating here but I hear this one like Starrider! Lol!
5. COLD FALLING WHITE by G.S. Prendergast--I can hear this being sung by Three Days Grace or Trapt!


 


4. HAPPILY AND MADLY by Alexis Bass--okay, I'm losing steam here in hearing what the song sounds like or a band to sing it!
3. AURORA BLAZING by Jessie Mihalik
2. DREAMING DARKLY by Caitlin Kittredge


1. SOUL IN DARKNESS by Wendy Higgins









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!