Dec 6, 2020

Stacking the Shelves--The Overwhelmed Edition!

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.

 

Well, I worked from home this past week again. Which is definitely a different experience. It's not bad, though I hate having to make business calls on my cell since we don't have a landline. Luckily, I didn't have to leave any voicemails, because I can honestly say I don't want to do that! It is harder to do my job with only the one screen, it's more time consuming, but its doable. I'm not sure what we're doing this week, I'll have to get in touch with our office manager to see the status.

I got quite the haul this week too and I am loving it!! Although, it's pretty overwhelming because only 1 book is a keeper copy, the rest are TBR! EEK!

 

Here's what I bought:

 

Looking Glass by Christina Henry--had to wait nearly ALL year for this book to go on sale!
Grave War by Kalayna Price--KEEPER COPY!
Archangel's Sun by Nalini Singh--soo behind in this series but I keep buying them because I learned my mistake with Warren!
So This is Love by Elizabeth Lim
How the King of Elfhame Learned to Hate Stories by Holly Black--Standard edition SIGNED!
How the King of Elfhame Learned to Hate Stories by Holly Black--B&N edition SIGNED!
A Stitch in Time by Kelley Armstrong--Subterranean Press edition SIGNED!
The Lady Rogue by Jenn Bennett
A Sky Beyond the Storm by Sabaa Tahir--SIGNED! All of my books by her are signed and I couldn't not have this one signed too, so I ordered it ahead of time from Kelper's! 
 
 
 
Then for review from the publishers I received:
 

Mortal Remains by Mary Ann Fraser (ARC)
Darling by K. Ancrum (ARC)
Every Single Lie by Rachel Vincent (ARC)


THANK YOU Sterling Teen, Imprint, & Bloomsbury YA!!


 
 

The Out of Print bookmark I scored at B&N:





And that was my incredibly awesome haul this week! Needless to say I am completely and totally overwhelmed with books! Especially review books! That pile has gotten insane! What all did you get this week?


 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!