Dec 29, 2020

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

 

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker


Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.

 

"'Ian,' I said in my steadiest tone. 'Care to accompany me through the solitary-confinement section of the netherworld?'

His teeth flashed in an instant grin. 'Though you'd never ask.'" Kindle loc 28%*


 

*Quote comes from the eARC, therefore it and its location are not final.

 

 

 

 

TITLE: Wicked All Night
AUTHOR: Jeaniene Frost

PUBLISHER: Avon
GENRE: Urban Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: February 23, 2021



Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

 

This week's topic is: Top Ten Favorite Books of 2020 (that I read)

 

*in no particular order

 

10. DIARY OF A HAUNTING by M. Verano--not published in 2020 but I read it this year and it was sooo good!
9. THE GHOST TREE by Christina Henry--another one that was intriguing and spooky!
8. THE SHADOWS BETWEEN US by Tricia Levenseller--loooved this one!


7. SHADES OF WICKED by Jeaniene Frost--finally started this series this year and am loving it! And as you can see, I plan to finish it this year too!
6. FRACTURES by Alice Reeds--this one was one of my most anticipated releases this year and it sooo delivered!
5. SERPENT & DOVE by Shelby Mahurin--my goal for early 2021 is to read the sequel!


4. DEFENDING THE GALAXY by Maria V. Snyder--and sadly, my keeper copy is still being held hostage by the PO in Jersey City since December 2! I'm hoping my TBD one doesn't get delayed since it's international!
3. RAGE AND RUIN by Jennifer L. Armentrout--one of her current series that I am actually caught up on!
2. KINGDOM OF THE WICKED by Kerri Maniscalco--this book was seriously awesome!



1. CRUSH by Tracy Wolff--I loooved Crave earlier this year as well, but I think this one was even better! I am sooo excited for Covet!







 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!