Jul 11, 2021

Stacking the Shelves


 Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.

 

As I write this post super late this morning, I'm at Bread Co (or Panera to you regular folks. Lol). Our power went out around midnight Saturday and the power company has decided our row of houses and the ones behind us are good without power for awhile as they've given power to over 400 residences other than ours. Every power outage this happens. We're always the last ones to get it back. And it's summer. And it's hot. So you know I'm grumpy. Why can't these things ever happen in the dead of winter when it's cold and I won't get overheated and our freezer food might even survive outside in a cooler? But nope it's always the dead of summer.

Other than my lovely weekend the work week was the same. Crappy. Never heard back from whichever company was trying to call me the week before after the holiday or before the holiday...however that went, so I guess they filled the position already. Oh well.

 

Here's the books that I got this week:

The Queen Will Betray You by Sarah Henning--SIGNED keeper copy
The Crown of Gilded Bones by Jennifer L. Armentrout--SIGNED paperback
Witchshadow by Susan Dennard--SIGNED keeper copy
Thorn Jack by Katherine Harbour


And that was it for me this week. Hoping our power comes back soon and I can get back to my regular blog hopping. It's sad how addicted I am to the internet. But as I like to say, blogging and commenting is my way of socializing with bookish people! So cutting me off from my friends and the only way I can talk about books is devastating to me! lol.

So anyway, what all did you get this week?









 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!