Nov 5, 2021

Book Blogger Hop

 

 

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!

 

This week's question is: What is your least favorite social media app and why? (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews

 

MY ANSWER: Well, if you count Goodreads, I only use that, Instagram, and Twitter. I like them all for that's why I use them. Though I still loathe Instagram's alogrithim. How it hides posts from me, how it shows me the same damn post over and over and over because it's "popular." There are serious issues with the app, that I know other users complain about too, but they refuse to listen to consumer complaints and return Instagram to its Golden Age where posts appeared in chronological order and you never missed a post, never saw one 5-6 times hours apart.

Other social media apps that can be called my least favorite since I don't use them would be pretty much everything else, Facebook, TikTok, Snapchat...you name it. Though I am seeing a looooooot more of TikTok these days, so Instagram might be the new Blogger before you know it. So I'll be over here crying about that too.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!