Nov 26, 2021

Book Blogger Hop

 

 

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!

 

This week's question is: What is your favorite memory surrounding books? (submitted by Julie @ JadeSky)

 

MY ANSWER: I guess despite the challenge, it would be in the pre-blogging days. Back when I would spend an afternoon at Borders, going up and down the YA aisle, pulling out the books that seemed interesting enough and tried to find myself a new read. I mean, I literally would scan titles and whichever one caught my eye, I'd pull out and read the back. Occasionally there'd be covers facing out, mostly endcaps or top shelves that had books displayed. Those were the first ones I'd look at.

It seems weird, but there was a special kind of magic shopping for books this way. I'd discover reads all on my own, without recommendations or really any knowledge on how things went. At that time, I pretty much enjoyed every book I picked out. Dare I say, even the contemporary ones I found myself reading when a paranormal one couldn't be found! Lol.

 

 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!