Nov 8, 2021

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

 

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Kathryn at Book Date. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.

 

Last Week I Read:

Rise of the Isle of the Lost by Melissa de la Cruz (3 stars)
Escape from the Isle of the Lost by Melissa de la Cruz (2 stars)
Scooby Apocalypse V.5 by Keith Giffen, J.M. DeMatteis, Pat Olliffe, & Tom Palmer (5 stars)


 
 

Currently Reading:

A Magical Match by Juliet Blackwell



What I Plan to Read Next:

Master of Iron by Tricia Levenseller (ARC)



Other Posts of Interest:

How I Choose My Books Tag
Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays
Can't Wait Wednesday
Random Thursday
Book Blogger Hop
MIA
Stacking the Shelves







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!