Nov 21, 2021

Stacking the Shelves--2 Week Haul!

 

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality.

 

Hey all! I'm back with a two week haul! Though ironically, I didn't really add too much last week. Or this week for that matter! So my TBR pile is happy! I'd say my bills were too, but I got a peek at my credit card bill and yeah, it wasn't happy. But I'm close to another gift card! lol! First week of work was pretty good. I'm working from home, so it's a little hard to really grasp what I should be doing as I'm waiting for one of my trainers to be available. The beginning of the week was pretty slow in that sense, though I did do a meet and greet with some of the people on my team at a meeting/dinner so that was nice! This will be a short week with the holiday, so who knows what I will be learning then, but I'm looking forward to it!

 

Here's what I got these last two weeks: 


Aurora's End by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff--signed! I still need to start this series but now I can do so at my leisure!
Aurora's End by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff--Illumitcrate edition signed!
Believe Me by Tahereh Mafi--signed!


Then the AMAZING Jennzah was kind enough to help me finish my OUABH cover collection and traded with me so I could get the book cover! This one was my favorite of the 4 so naturally, it was the last one I acquired! So happy to have them all!

Once Upon a Broken Heart by Stephanie Garber--hidden book cover!


THANK YOU Jennzah!!!


She also included this cute Christmas book sleeve! And you all know me and my love for book sleeves!



Then I got some preorder goodies this week too:

Marissa Meyer's heroines poster
Gilded bookmark


THANK YOU Fierce Reads!!


Defy the Night enamel pin!


THANK YOU Bloomsbury!


And that was it for me! What all did you get?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!