Nov 7, 2021

Stacking the Shelves

 

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality.

 

This was a pretty good week! I didn't add too many books to my TBR. Really just 1 since the other is a keeper copy! 

 

Gilded by Marissa Meyer--keeper copy! So happy to know that this will be a duology!
Where Echoes Lie by Shannon Schuren--only recently heard about this one but it sounded so creepy and so interesting!!



Then I ordered another Caraval art piece from Brio and Brandish! It's soo pretty! I'd been eyeing it for awhile and decided to buy it in the latest drop!



 

And that was it for me this week! What all did you get?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!