Nov 28, 2021

Stacking the Shelves

 

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality.

 

I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend! I enjoyed a lot of family quality time. Did a wee bit of shopping. Sadly didn't get out to my indie stores yesterday, but I might try today...but I've got a few other errands that I've put off all weekend, plus I need to try to take a few new pictures for the week ahead. So we'll see what happens. Work-wise things are going pretty good. Still training virtually, so that's still something of an experience! Lol. Since it was a short week my training was a bit more sporadic since my trainers were out a few days ahead of the holiday days. This week should be more normal and productive so that ought to be exciting!


I didn't do too bad this week with books either! Honestly, I just added collectors' editions and the Fairy Loot one, which I'm still on the fence about. So no biggie!

Here's what I got:



A Shadow in the Ember by Jennifer L. Armentrout--SIGNED paperback!
Once Upon a Broken Heart by Stephanie Garber--GOLDSBORO edition! My picture does not do the stenciling justice! It's the most gorgeous coral color ever! I ended up with the vial once more, ironically it was the first cover I received too during all my ordering! Lol.
Finale by Stephanie Garber--GREEK edition! A dear friend helped me get this one and now I'm trying to track down a way to get the first two!


Then I got my November Fairy Loot box and felt a little lackluster about it all. After the rush of the October box, I'm not surprised really. Haven't decided if I wanted to read the book or not yet, I'll hold onto for awhile as I debate on it. Lol.


 

 

Then I had backordered A Touch of Magic Designs' cupcake banner and first two pins and they finally arrived yesterday! So I was able to assemble what I had to date! Cannot wait for the Caraval pin next!!

 


 

Then naturally, one of the 30th Anniversary of Beauty and the Beast items I bought was the Disney key! I swear I'm weaning myself off of this collection! Lol.




And that was it for me this week! What all did you get?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!