Nov 23, 2021

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

 

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker



Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.

 

"'If you could see your face,' he said, in a genial voice that invited all the world to laugh with him.

Rachelle gave him her most balefully blank look. 'I'm a murderer. Do you really think you ought to upset me?'" p 186


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TITLE: Crimson Bound
AUTHOR: Rosamund Hodge

PUBLISHER: Balzer & Bray
GENRE: Fairy tale retelling
RELEASE DATE: May 5, 2015




Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and The Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

 

This week's topic is: Top Ten Characters I'd Love an Update On

 

*in no particular order
**I've been fortunate enough that over time some of my favorite series have been re-picked up or expanded upon so that I actually get this answer! But I still thought of some that I would love that update on!



10. ROSE & DMITRI (Vampire Academy)--I can't recall if they popped up in Bloodlines or not, but heck, I'd still love an update on these two!
9. MIRANDA (Shadow Falls)--Miranda only got 1 book compared to her friends, so I'd love a little extra from her!
8. KATE & JARROD (Old Magic)--yeah, it was a standalone, but that just makes you want to know more all the more! Lol.



 
7. CASSANDRA (Women of the Otherworld)--I always hoped for a Cassandra book, but alas, it never happened. I think Kelley initially wanted to write one, but the story never really came together. Would've loved for more from this girl!
6. NORA & PATCH (Hush, Hush)--probably my first "angel" book! Would love to know where these two wound up after it all!
5. ELEANOR (Something Strange & Deadly)--I mean THAT ending! Still haunts me. So yes, I'd love to know how Eleanor is doing!






4. JESSICA & AUBREY (Demon in My View)--another standalone, but another one where I'd love to know where this couple is at after all this time!
3. NICOLE (Nocturne)--since it looks like a sequel is never coming, I'd love to know how Nicole is doing after THAT ending!!
2. MATTIE (Near the Bone)--another standalone that was just bone-chilling! Would love to know how Mattie is doing after everything. If you read this, yes, I chose her "book cover" name to avoid confusion for new readers! ;)
 
 
 
 
 
1. JAGGER (Blood of Eden)--I'd always hope for a spinoff of some length starring him! I loved this character and how he grew into what he became! Lol. Yes, being vague after 7 years still!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!