Jan 9, 2022

Stacking the Shelves

 

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality.

 

Well, I survived the first week of the New Year. Doesn't January always feel like the longest month? Work continues to go pretty good. I still feel like there are things I don't know and I don't know if I need to know them or not! Lol. It's a tad stressful since we're all still remote and I can't just ask someone and the people I can ask at times are busy with things and I'm trying to figure out if this is something I need to know what to do. So yeah, I like the idea of working from home, but I think I'd rather be 100% trained and sure of what I need to do for my job to be totally happy and at ease. But I'm still learning and so is the other new person they hired just after me, so I'm taking it one step at a time.

I had a decent week of book hauling too! Not too many added to the TBR pile as a few were keeper copy orders and/or special editions!

 

I bought:


Caraval by Stephanie Garber--SPANISH edition
In Every Generation by Kendare Blake--cannot wait to read this one!!!
Kingdom of the Cursed by Kerri Maniscalco--my Fairy Loot edition! See below for more pics! Will include the embossed design (and stenciled edge) so if you want to be surprised for that, please skip the next row of pics. I omitted the cover jacket art too.
Echoes and Empires by Morgan Rhodes--keeper copy! LOVED this one!
The Righteous by Renee Ahdieh--SIGNED keeper copy!




The stenciling is just gorgeous as is the silver embossing!




For review from the publisher I received:

Crowbones by Anne Bishop (ARC)


THANK YOU Ace!!



Other fun book mail I received:

a postcard artwork of Brigid Kemmerer's next release Forging Silver Into Stars!


THANK YOU Bloomsbury YA!!



And that was it for me this week! What all did you get?










No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!