Jan 18, 2022

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

 

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker



Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.

 

"'I wasn't worried about you tricking me,' I say darkly. 'I thought you were dragging me out here to fill my back with arrows.'

'If I were going to shoot you, Jax, it wouldn't be in the back.'" p 162*


*Quote comes from the ARC, therefore it and its page number are not final.

 




 

TITLE: Forging Silver Into Stars
AUTHOR: Brigid Kemmerer

PUBLISHER: Bloomsbury YA
GENRE: YA Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: May 3, 2022



Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and The Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. 

 

 This week's topic is: Top Ten 2021 Releases I was Excited to Read But Didn't Get To

 

*in no particular order

 

 


10. THE SHADOW IN THE GLASS by J.J.A. Harwood
9. THE CROWN OF GILDED BONES by Jennifer L. Armentrout
8. HOUSE OF HOLLOW by Krystal Sutherland






7. THAT WEEKEND by Kara Thomas
6. HEX ON THE BEACH by Kelley Armstrong, Jeaniene Frost, & Melissa Meyer
5. OUR LAST ECHOES by Kate Alice Marshall





4. SHADOW OF LIGHT by Molly E. Lee
3. PHANTOM HEART by Kelly Creagh
2. A GOOD DAY FOR CHARDONNAY by Darynda Jones





1. HORSEMAN by Christina Henry









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!