May 1, 2022

Stacking the Shelves

 

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality.

 

The week was another bland one. Work is likely to pick up in the next few weeks or so and then it's going to be busy from what I'm told! This is my first summer with this company, so we'll see how I handle it. Luckily, I'm with a pretty big team, so I think together we'll do well with the busyness.

 

Here's what I bought this week:

The Other Half of the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
A Touch of Darkness by Scarlett St. Clair
A Game of Fate by Scarlett St. Clair--one of my Indie Bookstore Day purchases!
Castles in Their Bones by Laura Sebastian--my other Indie Bookstore Day purchase!
Belle Morte by Bella Higgin--from Bookish Signs and More, PLUS I got a signed book plate, a pin, and a sticker!


My mystery ARC with purchase from Saturday was:

Things We Do in the Dark by Jennifer Hillier (ARC)--my initial guess as to what this "blind date" book was obviously wrong. This one sounds interesting still, so I might read it...eventually!


 
Then I received my preorder gift for Hotel Magnifique this week:


I got the luggage ID tag and a fun little checklist for trips to Elsewhere!


THANK YOU Penguin Teen!!



Then I won a giveaway from Pages of the Night and received some of her newest SJM prints! I was mainly in it for the Feyre print, which I positively adore!

 

THANK YOU Britnee!


And that was it for me this week! What all did you get?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!