May 15, 2022

Stacking the Shelves

 

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality.

 

Ugh, this week! This week was soooo long and it was soooo hot! I did not step outside for anything this week until Thursday when we went out to dinner and it was miserable. I don't understand how other people in my area love this weather. My late grandmother loved it, my stepdad loves it, I'm ready to puke within seconds of getting outside. And to think I started off cold at the winery on Sunday, I'd give anything for those chills now! Lol. Other than heat misery it was a pretty dull week. Things are getting ready to pick up at work, a new sort of process is being implemented to make things a little more organized for us. The first few "try outs" came in and immediately my group found issues...like the whole form we need with information filled out to request the access systems that are being asked for! Lol.


This week I just added a few keeper copies to my collection, so nothing that needs adding onto the TBR pile. So yay!

Book of Night by Holly Black--B&N edition SIGNED! While I did struggle with this one a bit when I read the ARC, I think it was mostly due to the fact that I was reading on my Kindle which can make reading so much harder for me for some reason.


Once Upon a Broken Heart by Stephanie Garber--Portuguese edition! I'll admit, I mainly bought it to get the bigger poster size of this art piece! Actually when I first ordered this, I was just starting my re-read of OUABH and using the interactive read-along art from A Touch of Magic Designs, so I didn't really realize I had this one already! Lol. But it was my favorite piece from the set so the bigger size is no hardship! I might even frame it one day when I have more space. I'll have a whole Stephanie Garber corner in my library room!


And that was it for me this week! What did you all get?









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!