May 17, 2022

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

 

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker



Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.

 


"She couldn't tell the color his eyes, but they ignited a fire under her skin, and it was like he knew; his full lips curved into a harsh smile, drawing attention to his strong jaw covered in dark stubble. He was big, well over six and half feet tall, and dressed in darkness from his inky hair to his black suit." p 22


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TITLE: A Touch of Darkness
AUTHOR: Scarlett St. Clair

PUBLISHER: Bloom Books
GENRE: Greek Mythology Retelling
RELEASE DATE: May 23, 2019



Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and The Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

 

This week's topic is: Top Ten Books I was SO EXCITED to Get [and still am!], but Still Haven't Read (bonus points if you can tell us how long it's been since you got them)

 

*in no particular order

 

10. VALENTINE by Jodi McAlister--obtained 2/14/17
9. WITH MALICE by Eileen Cook--obtained 6/18/16
8. MIND GAMES by Jana Oliver--obtained 11/5/15; I have GOT to get back to this series!



7. THE MASKED TRUTH by Kelley Armstrong--obtained 10/23/15; I just can't seem to get caught up on her books! She writes too fast! Lol.
6. WICKED EVER AFTER by Delilah S. Dawson--obtained 10/9/15; sadly this was an ebook only release so I've forgotten about it too many times! I need to finish this series!
5. THE COLLECTORS' SOCIETY by Heather Lyons--obtained 2/27/15; another series I want to read but keep forgetting about because it's on my kindle!




4. A WICKED THING by Rhiannon Thomas--obtained 2/18/15; I really wanted to read this one despite the mixed reviews. I just haven't gotten around to it yet.
3. SLEEP NO MORE by Aprilynne Pike--obtained 5/4/14; I remember I bought this one to have signed just before I went to RT 2014, I thought I lost it when I got to her signing table, so I picked up another...only to find my copy in my hotel room already signed! Lol.
2. TOUCH OF FROST by Jennifer Estep--obtained 4/16/12; I remember I obtained nearly this entire series except for one book at RT conventions! Still need to read it too! Yeesh!




1. DEAD GIRLS ARE EASY by Terri Garey--obtained 6/11/11; I can't remember if I bought this just before Borders closing sales or in that first week. I went on to buy the rest of the series minus the final ebook only book at the rest of the sales too.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!