Jun 1, 2022

Challenges Monthly Wrap-up: May

Challenge 1: 2022 Discussion Challenge

The Secret Life of a Book Blogger Tag
Why I Don't Like eBooks
My California Dream Vacation


19/35 halfway there and still 7 months to go! Not bad, not bad. I just wish I could think of more things to talk about! Lol.


CHALLENGE 2: 2022 Series Enders Reading Challenge

None this month sadly. Really hoping I can maybe try to get one in next month, but we'll just have to see! Eek! Currently at 2/5



CHALLENGE 3: The Backlist Reader Challenge 2022

Curse of the Wolf King by Tessonja Odette (4/7/21)
A Touch of Darkness by Scarlett St. Clair (5/23/19)
A Game of Fate by Scarlett St. Clair (9/18/20)
A Touch of Ruin by Scarlett St. Clair (4/22/20)
A Court of Silver Flames by Sarah J. Maas (2/16/21)


I really upped my game this month! Mainly because I have a book signing this week for Scarlett St. Clair so I was reading up to THAT book's placement in the series to date! I am now at 11/20!



CHALLENGE 4: 2022 New Release Challenge

Dig Two Graves by Gretchen McNeil (4/26/22)
The Ballad of Never After by Stephanie Garber (9/13/22)--Review to come at a later date


Since I was on the TBR kick, the new releases suffered, but I'm still doing great as I'm at 14/20!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!