Jun 14, 2022

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

 

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker



Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.

 


"'Natasha, this is the moment you get to decide between death or rebirth. The choice is entirely yours.'" p 46-47*


*Quote comes from the ARC, therefore it and its page number are not final.

 

 

 

 

 

 

TITLE: Stealing Infinity
AUTHOR: Alyson Noel

PUBLISHER: Entangled Teen
GENRE: YA Sci-Fi/Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: June 28, 2022


Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and The Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

 

This week's topic is: Top Ten Books I Wish Had an Epilogue

 

*in no particular order
**now some of these might have turned into I want an epilogue the length of a full novel since this particular series was cancelled...but that still totally counts! Lol.

 

10. THE DARKEST MAGIC by Morgan Rhodes--yes, a cancelled series, so I need a full length epilogue to wrap things up magically!
9. TWISTED by Gena Showalter--cancelled as well! Bring me that 400+ page epilogue!
8. NIGHT MAGIC by Jenna Black--a cancelled series that cut me deep, real deep. So a 300+ page epilogue will do!


 

7. NOCTURNE by Syrie James--there was supposed to be a sequel. It never happened. I never even found out why. So I'd like an epilogue to kind of make things happier please!
6. STRANGE AND EVER AFTER by Susan Dennard--an ending that cut me deep as well, before Black's naturally. I feel like an epilogue to see that the right choices were made would've been nice.
5. DOOMED by Tracy Deebs--I feel like an epilogue that showed the aftermath of things going back to normal would've been nice here.


4. THE LAST STAR by Rick Yancey--I remember thinking at the end of this one how an epilogue would've been nice. I felt like more needed to be said, yet it wasn't.
3. AS OLD AS TIME by Liz Braswell--I guess I wanted an epilogue more so we could see the Beast become the nameless Prince. I just felt like the story could've gone on longer than it did.
2. A GHOUL'S GUIDE TO LOVE AND MURDER by Victoria Laurie--I think I wanted an epilogue here because it was the end of a series! True, there's a spinoff I've got to start, but yeah, I would've liked an epilogue here.


1. A HAUNTED HOUSE OF HER OWN from LED ASTRAY by Kelley Armstrong--so I was doing some deep diving into my review collection and I found myself writing about my desire for more or at least an epilogue of this particular short story of Kelley Armstrong's, so there you go! Lol.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!