Aug 7, 2022

Stacking the Shelves

 

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality.

 

We now return to what is a normal week. It's unbearably hot outside. The books were few this week, I've a preorder coming in but won't come until next week if not the one after. Just depends on the mail. Work is steady, nothing really exciting. It was a pretty boring week to be honest.

 

Here's what I got this week:

Nightshade by Michelle Rowen--this was a freebie kindle read, so I just thought, why not? The trick will be remembering that I have it on my kindle!


Then I won the June Discussion Challenge giveaway and received a book of my choice with a summer theme in some way...

Reborn Yesterday by Tessa Bailey--this had been on my wishlist for awhile and I thought it had a summery cover what with the beach and carnival going on! The top, upside down part at least looked beachy. So I thought SUMMER! Lol.


THANK YOU Nicole & Shannon!


Then I got a few more bookish goodies in the mail this week! After I ordered my last HP coin from LitJoy Crate, I saw there was a spell coin I did not have and yes, my impulse control was non-existent so I had to add it to my collection!



And then in one of my Etsy scrolls I decided I better buy this OUABH pin before it disappears on me! So I did! It's from The Scripted Letter Co, and I felt like I had to buy the A version vs the B just because it's OUABH!



And that was it for me this week! I technically didn't buy any books since I won one and the other was FREE! Lol. So the week wasn't a total wash! What did you all get?



 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!