Aug 9, 2022

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker



Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.

 

"Kill me, she begged the unfeeling gods. Kill me now." p 92


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TITLE: The Undertaking of Hart and Mercy
AUTHOR: Megan Bannen

PUBLISHER: Orbit
GENRE: Paranormal Romance
RELEASE DATE: August 23, 2022

 

 

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and The Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

 

This week's topic is: Top Ten Hilarious Book Titles

 

*in no particular order 

 

 

10. DEAD WITCH WALKING by Kim Harrison--love how the title is always a pun of a Clint Eastwood movie!
9. HOW THE KING OF ELFHAME LEARNED TO HATE STORIES by Holly Black--it's more the length of the title that makes me chuckle!
8. A GOOD DAY FOR CHARDONNAY by Darynda Jones--her titles are always chuckle worthy!


7. HOW TO SURVIVE YOUR MURDER by Danielle Valentine--I don't know why, but it kind of makes me chuckle.
6. PRINCE CHARMING DOESN'T LIVE HERE by Christine Warren--yeah, I can't figure out why it makes me laugh but it does!
5. UNDEAD GIRL GANG by Lily Anderson--I guess because it's unexpected that it makes me laugh!




4. SLASHER GIRLS & MONSTER BOYS edited by April Genevieve Tucholke--the dark side of me just chuckles at this one!
3. MEDDLING KIDS by Edgar Cantero--being a Scooby Doo fan, this one had me giggling too!
2. WHAT A GHOUL WANTS by Victoria Laurie--I hear Christina Aguilera sing this title!




1. KILL THE FARM BOY by Delilah S. Dawson & Kevin Hearne--this one always cracks me up because like many, the "farm boy" in my mind is always Westley from The Princess Bride!




It took me 12 times to write this post because Blogger kept corrupting my formatting! But it's DONE!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!