Sep 30, 2022

Book Blogger Hop

 

 
This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
 
This week's question is: Have you ever skipped ahead to read the ending? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer)



MY ANSWER: No. Never to read the ending. 
 
I think when I did get the 7th Harry Potter book I checked to see if the last word was "scar," because I remembered reading...maybe around book 4 or 5, that the last word of the last book would be scar. And well, yeah, found out real quick that that plan changed! Lol.

I have thumbed the pages before just to see how many were left, because I always forget when reading how many pages there are. Nowadays, it's usually just to the end of a chapter so I can determine if I can finish it while on my lunch break. Lol.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!