Nov 27, 2022

Stacking the Shelves--Two Weeks of Chaos...& No Internet!

 

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality.

 

I'm back! I was without internet for the past week and a half. Since I was last virtual, things have been pretty crazy. There was the holiday, work ramping up, and just general chaos. It still hasn't quite settled down yet either but it's getting better. Really not much to report, not much excitement either although there are a few signings coming up soon, I have one next weekend, another the following week, and another right before Christmas! Yes THREE signings in one month!! What is even happening here?! Lol. I'm excited for them all, so it ought to be fun! And I peeked at another local indie store's upcoming author list and already wrote down 3 more signings for January and February! One will involve me needing to search through my storage unit of books to find said author's books to get signed which ought to be interesting. I'm hoping my theory of her being closer to the front due to her being one of the last shelves I packed up is correct. That will be a story for another week when it happens!


So here's what I got the past two weeks...I think I've gotten them all down too...hopefully as the stack has been teetering on my desk for two weeks now, I might have shelved the "read" ones already.



A Light in the Flame
by Jennifer L. Armentrout--SIGNED Black Friday deal at B&N!
Cursed by Marissa Meyer--SIGNED!
The Luminaries by Susan Dennard--SIGNED!
Charm by Tracy Wolff--Target edition
The Kiss Curse by Erin Sterling
A Turn of the Tide by Kelley Armstrong--I didn't realize I missed this one when it finally occurred to me the store where I ordered my first two editions didn't contact me about the third book...so yeah. Totally threw me!


Then I won a contest with Lisa Loves Literature and won a few of read review books! I figure I can read these this way and if I love them like I think I will, I can get keeper copies later on!

The Sacrifice by Rin Chupeco
When Life Gives You Vampires by Gloria Duke
Into the Forest edited by Lindy Ryan


Then thankfully, this beautiful book arrived before the chaos happened...which is now effecting my FL TBONA...and yes I am full blown panicking!


The Ballad of Never After by Stephanie Garber--Indonesian edition!


Some other goodies that arrived in the mail this week were:

This was a fun little print I picked up at the Susan Dennard signing! It features Winnie after killing a Nightmare!


Then I got my preorder incentives for Defend the Dawn and Cursed


THANK YOU Bloomsbury YA & Fierce Reads!!




Then this beauty came as a total surprise! It came from Flatiron Books as an extra little something since the signing I was to attend with Stephanie Garber was cancelled! I love it!


THANK YOU Flatiron Books!


And finally, my wayward October order with A Touch of Magic Designs finally arrived!

 

I got the print of Jacks and Evangeline in their Halloween costumes (naturally!)
The Shadows Between Us print
The freebie print from House of Sky and Breath which I still need to read!
Then I also got the first print holder album which is holding all my Caraval art!
Then I also got the last "cupcake' pin of the series!



And that was it for me...I believe. Pretty sure. Lol. Like I said, it's been a crazy two weeks or so!



 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!