Dec 8, 2022

Books from the Backlog #8

 

Books from the Backlog is a fun way to feature some of those neglected books sitting on your bookshelf unread.  If you are anything like me, you might be surprised by some of the unread books hiding in your stacks. This is a meme hosted by Carole's Random Life in Books!

 

Jane Jonas is nearing her 16th birthday and troubled by unsettling recurring dreams where the same mysterious boy her age comes to her, telling Jane that they are each other's destiny. Her mother is becoming anxious about Jane's disruptive sleepwalking episodes, but for Jane her dream world and reality are about to collide.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I added Dark Heart Forever by Lee Monroe to my TBR around February 2012! I forgot where I read a review of it that made me want to get it and when it was a cheap or free Kindle read, I got it! And there it has set, dusty and forgotten...because all of my Kindle books get forgotten because they do not glare accusingly at me like my physical TBR pile does! Lol. This was a werewolf book so that pretty much snagged my attention and I do still want to read it at some point! I pretty much never turn away a book I've bought...maybe the occasional subscription box book that I thought "maybe one day," since I did technically buy it, but not ones I knew what I was buying in the first place! Lol.

 

 

 

 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!