Jan 29, 2023

Stacking the Shelves

 

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality.

 

Another week went by and I once again can't even remember what happened at the beginning of it! It was uneventful to say the least!

 

Here's what I got this week:

 

Hell Bent by Leigh Bardugo--SIGNED! Standard & B&N editions! Sadly the B&N edition came with the awful sticker of DOOM and since it's been sitting on the book for two weeks, there's no pulling that bad boy off...even with a blow dryer as when I tried it started to peel the RED off the cover. So very disappointed in B&N for this!


THANKS AGAIN to Good Choice Reading for providing SIGNED copies!



Red by Kate Serine--I had seen this one around awhile back and was curious but was overwhelmed with other review books at the time. When I saw it on sale for .99 I decided what the heck?!
Princess of Thorns by Tessonja Odette--a freebie read I got from Tessonja's newsletter! It's a prequel story to one of her new series. I just ordered copies, so I thought why not a free prequel story too?!



Then for review from the publisher & Rockstar Book Tours I received:

One Girl in All the World by Kendare Blake--already read and reviewed! Check out my review/tour post here and for the giveaway!



THANK YOU Disney-Hyperion & Rockstar Book Tours!



Then I also got my Fairy Loot Adult book! I had figured out what one this was and thought it didn't sound too bad so I decided to go ahead and get it! I'm starting to think I might cancel this subscription sadly, as it's getting too costly to have two book boxes (plus the occasional Owl Crate) every month. Even with skipping, but since there are limited skips now with Fairy Loot I might just hang onto my YA one and lose the Adult one.

 

Since I wasn't spoiled for this one, I decided not to share the actual picture either! I definitely like this cover better than the US one! The US one wasn't bad, this one is just gorgeous! Hoping to enjoy this one since I didn't care for a previous book by this author. Fingers crossed!

 




I was also surprised when I got this in the mail! It's part one of the preorder incentives for The Ruined! I preordered this when it was thought to come out in February 2023, but now it's December of 2023! I guess they were already set to be produced and they received them around the same time, so they sent them out! Pretty cool!



THANK YOU Penguin Teen!




And that was it for me this week! What all did you get?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!