Apr 1, 2023

Challenges Monthly Wrap-up: March

CHALLENGE 1: 2023 Series Enders Reading Challenge

Steelstriker by Marie Lu (Skyhunter)


I technically finished 1 more, but since it's an ARC, I can't link my review until May! But I have pretty much completed this challenge now! So I will likely up it and stress out for the rest of the year! Lol!

The new goal is 10, I am currently at 5/10 with only 4 recorded for the noted reason above!



Challenge 2: 2023 Discussion Challenge

Finding the Reviews
5...4...3...2...1 Book Tag
Water Bottle Observations
Not My Fandom


Currently at 12/15 and I just wrote one before this post that I scheduled for next week. So I will probably be upping this one maybe after April! We'll see how things go for that month! Lol. But doing good here too!



CHALLENGE 3: 2023 New Release Challenge

The Iron Vow by Julie Kagawa (5/9/23)--Review to come at a later date


So I decided to include this here even though there's no link available. It will be up on May 1 actually! Lol. But since I did "read" it this month I wanted it noted here in this challenge for March! I'm currently at 3/20, not good, but I've got a pile of ARCs to read, so it will come along sooner rather than later. Eventually my TBR challenge will slowly diminish, but luckily that one's almost there!



CHALLENGE 4: The Backlist Reader Challenge 2023

Skyhunter by Marie Lu (9/29/20)
Steelstriker by Marie Lu (/28/21)
The Iron Sword by Julie Kagawa (2/1/22)


3 TBR books this month! Not too shabby! Especially since I struggled a bit with this duology of Marie's. It was good, but I guess I'd been away from dystopian too long! Currently at 13/20 books, so doing good here...probably won't be upping this one since the new releases will soon be taking over! Will still plan to complete this challenge though!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!