May 28, 2023

Stacking the Shelves

 

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality


It was another week! A shorter one since I took Friday off for a longer holiday weekend and so far it's been nice. Sadly not getting much reading done since my aunt came into town and I've been hanging out with family. Honestly, things have been pretty quiet. Work is ever so slowly picking up. Every once in awhile things get crazy, but then they quiet back down until the next thing which is good I guess. It will help prepare us for when we start getting busier at the end of the summer!


Here's what I got this week:


The Poisoner's Ring by Kelley Armstrong
Curse of the Wolf King by Tessonja Odette--
SPECIAL EDITION SIGNED!



And I finally got the book that was sent to my sister's house by mistake! For review from the publisher I received:

Ruling Destiny by Alyson Noel (Early Copy)


THANK YOU Entangled Teen!



Then I received my interactive read along for The Ballad of Never After from A Touch of Magic Designs!

I haven't opened them yet as I figure I will slide them in when I re-read TBONA before ACFTL later this fall! I can't wait to see them!!



And then I won the Series Enders Reading Challenge monthly giveaway for April and got an Amazon gift card!


 

THANK YOU Sandy!


 

And that was it for me this week! What all did you get?









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!