Jun 9, 2023

Book Blogger Hop

 

 
This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
 
This week's question is: Do you still enjoy reading children's books? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer)



MY ANSWER: Probably not as much as I used to. I think the last time I picked one up to read was when What Do You Do With An Idea? by Kobi Yamada & Ill. by Mae Besom released in February of 2014.

 
The blogosphere was still hopping then and I saw someone post something about it and I thought it looked cute, so when I went to B&N that weekend I looked for it. I started reading it since it was a short little thing and I found it so inspiring that I decided to buy it that day!

I did buy the sequels that followed it afterwards, but that was probably the last time I read an actual children's book vs a middle grade book, which is a whole other age level/genre.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!