Jun 11, 2010

Contest Alert--at Supernatural Underground

Hey guys! There's this new blog called Supernatural Underground I've been following that is a whole slew of paranormal authors, quite interesting too. Everyday an author talks about a certain subject. Sometimes it relates to their own book and other times it's a general aspect with examples from their book.

All good and fun reads! And there's usually always a contest involved too!


Today it's Tera Lynn Childs talking about mermaids! And she's giving away a set of signed copies of all her books! Including her latest release Forgive my Fins. I haven't read anything by her yet, but I've been considering it since I have been hearing quite a bit about her newest release.

Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!