Jun 15, 2010

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly blog post at Should be Reading by Mizb!

Currently re-reading Tracey O'Hara's debut novel, Night's Cold Kiss! Still loving it! From where I'm up to now, an event took me by surprise, because I totally forgot it happened!

Will have to see my old review that I wrote and depending on that I may or may not have to write up a newer one!

Onto the teaser. The rules:
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER free
4. Name the book, author, etc.

"Somehow--impossibly--her mother's murderer stood before her. She froze, the same cold dread chilling her veins, just as it had over sixteen years ago." p118

TITLE: Night's Cold Kiss
AUTHOR: Tracey O'Hara
GENRE: Urban Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: August 25, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!