Jun 20, 2010

In My Mailbox

I thought I would give the IMM post a try. Since I'm just a run-of-the-mill type book reviewer and only review books that I buy myself I don't really get any in the mail. Unless I'm ordering one through the mail by a website, which by now most of you may know that I hate, because I have absolutely zero patience for things like that. Especially when I'm ordering a really great sounding book!

But I did buy some books this weekend so I thought, why not do an In My Mailbox post and see where this takes me from now on. I can't guarantee there will be an IMM post every Sunday, but it's just something I thought I would give a try.

So here it goes, my first IMM post!

In My Mailbox is a blogging post brought to you by The Story Siren.

This week I bought quite a few books:

Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready















Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
13 to Life by Shannon Delany












Tracking the Tempest by Nicole Peeler

















So what did you get?

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh. Awesome books!

    Shade was my favorite out of them all. Except I haven't read Tracking the Tempest, which I probably won't read for a while because I'd have to buy or win a copy and I really don't want to read it anyway. :(

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!