Apr 13, 2010

Teaser Tuesday



It's Teaser Tuesday! Unfortunately I just started reading my book and didn't get too far into it before classes started and then I had to look over some homework and all that fun stuff.

The rules for Teaser Tuesday are:
1) Grab your current read
2) Open to a random page
3) Write down two sentences that are SPOILER free
4) Name the book, author, genre, etc.

"In life, a telekinetic half-demon could move objects mentally. In death, they could move them physically. A poltergeist." p7

Okay I broke the rules again, but in my defense the third sentence is usually just a word or two! ;)

TITLE: The Reckoning
AUTHOR: Kelley Armstrong
GENRE: YA Urban Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: 4/6/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!