Jun 8, 2010

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly blog post at Should be Reading by Mizb!

Reading another one of my RT books, Blood Song is in the mail and won't get here for more days than I would like, but that's what happens when I fall victim for online deals.

Anyway, I am just about done with The Dangerous Book for Demon Slayers and will have my review up shortly. In the mean time here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER free
4. Name the book, author, etc.

"A G-bomb a day keeps the demons away," she said standing next to me, surveying her work. "Just make sure you keep it wet and out of the sun. Also, try not to look directly at it." p173

Okay it was 3 lines again, but it just fit better to finish the little dialogue paragraph!

TITLE: The Dangerous Book for Demon Slayers
AUTHOR: Angie Fox
GENRE: Paranormal Romance...I think, unless it's something different...I'm new to this series...
RELEASE DATE: 4/28/2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!