Nov 13, 2019

Waiting on Wednesday

Can't-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted at Wishful Endings, to spotlight and discuss the books we're excited about that we have yet to read. It's based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by the fabulous Jill at Breaking the Spine



We stand in a tight cluster, high above the lake. One-by-one, we made our way up the narrow trail from the edge of campus. Now, we wait shoulder to shoulder behind the police tape. Nineteen summer students.

All but one.


When Nora gets accepted into her dream summer program at the prestigious Winthrop Academy, she jumps at the chance to put her coding skills to use. But then a fellow student goes missing—and the tech trail for the crime leads back to Nora. With no one else to trust, Nora must race to uncover the truth and clear her name...or she might be the next to disappear.







I still need to read this author's previous books, but this one still sounds like fun! 


AUTHOR: A.V. Geiger
PUBLISHER: Sourcebooks Fire
GENRE: YA Thriller
RELEASE DATE: December 3, 2019





 

5 comments:

  1. Hmm, that's a new one to me, but it sounds like it could be interesting! Great pick!
    Check out my Wednesday post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read Geiger's previous books and enjoyed them. I like the sound of this one - the setting is especially interesting to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! This looks like a creepy cover! Great pick!


    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one's new to me! I love the cover though, hope you enjoy it!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that tile and cover and a good mystery. hope you enjoy it
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!